Portable Wrist BP Monitor
PORTABLE WRIST BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
"Having a high blood pressure is just a normal thing to have here in the Philippines."
Why? Because everywhere you go has so many food stalls that offers different variety of foods ranging from street foods, fast foods and many more.
Our yummy Filipino cuisines is also one of the factors for having a high blood pressure. Imagining eating our all time favorite Filipino cuisines like, sisig, lechon, crispy pata, chicken inasal and many more!
Who wouldn't want to eat those delicious cusines? Well, no one! Which is why having an accurate blood pressure monitoring is a big must to us.
Why? Because having a unmonitored blood pressure makes a difference between health and sickness. It also indicates the efficacy of medications that you may be taking.
Which is why having a device to monitor your blood pressure is a big help in preventing those mention. Luckly, a blood pressure monitoring device was invented to help you in monitoring your blood pressure without having to go to a doctor everyday.
The Intelligent Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor allows you to keep track of your health!
👉 It features a Blood Pressure and Heart Rate Monitoring.
👉 Pulse reading.
👉 Detects inconsistent heart rates.
👉 Automatically inflates and deflates.
👉 It has an automatic power-off function.
👉 Plus! It's powered by 2 AAA batteries.
"Truly an amazing and life saving device to have! "
- Blood Pressure monitor
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Automatically inflates and deflates
- Automatic power-off function
- Power: 2 AAA size alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- With pulse reading
- Detects inconsistent heart rates
Model: Intelligent Portable Wrist BP & Heart Rate Monitor
Display: LCD digital display
Measuring principle: Oscillometric method
Measuring localization: Wrist
Measurement range: Pressure 20-280 mmHg(2.7-37kPa), Pulse 40-160 pulse/min
Accuracy: Pressure plusmn;3 mmHg(plusmn;0.4kPa), Pulse plusmn;5% of reading
Power source: 2pcs 3V AAA alkaline battery
Memory function: 2times;90 sets memory of measurement values
Automatic power off: In 1 minute
1. Avoid activity for 5-10 minutes prior to taking measurement.
2. Avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising and bathing before taking measurement.
3. Always measure on the same wrist (typically your left wrist).
4. Blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day, so be sure to take your blood pressure at the same time each day.
5. Make sure you are in a comfortable, relaxed position, keep the sphygmomanometer in the position of heart.
6. Ensure the cuff is fit snugly around your wrist.
1x Box of Portable Wrist BP Monitor
We don't want you to miss out our Sale!!
Get Yours Now Thru Cash on Delivery!
Take Advantage of this Special Offer Now Before the Price Increases!!